- This event has passed.
Doorstep Enrollment Appointments
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until June 15, 2020
Despite COVID complications, it’s time to enroll for the 20-21 school year. Canton College Prep is here to help! Book an appointment to have a school administrator meet you at your front porch to have a safe, socially-distanced discussion about the upcoming school year and all that Canton College Preparatory School has to offer K-8 students.
Each family who books an appointment will also receive a free backpack full of school supplies!
If you’re ready to enroll, start gathering together required documents to register as a new student during this appointment:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Parent ID (for primary, custodial parent)
- Immunization Records
- For more information about these documents, please visit our Enrollment Resources page at: https://accelschools.com/enrollment-resources-ohio/
Families choose Canton College Prep because:
- Tuition-free, community school open to all K-8 students
- Full-day Kindergarten
- Safe, disciplined, and structured school environment
- Dedicated teachers who care deeply about scholar success
- Smaller class sizes in Middle School
- College Prep curriculum integrated with technology to accelerate student learning & readiness
- Free Meals, Tutoring & Bus Transportation
- Accredited by Cognia™